Vessel - Q1 Update.
This quarter, Vessel's network grew by 144% locking in several new strategic partnerships.
For the upcoming year, our key performance indicator will be Monthly Engaged Users (MEU). This is a crucial part of our success because it shows the growth of our platform and once we see steady growth in our user base it opens us up to new monetization strategies such as ad revenue and sponsorships. MEU is calculated when a user sees a map tile, engages a pin, and closes that pin or piece of content.
- Publishers: 50 +78%
- Active Campaigns: 79 +79%
- Monthly Engaged Users (MEU): 8,800 +144%
- Hit NYC and solidified partnerships with Resy and Yext.
- Resy improves the publisher’s product experience and the quality of our actionable data.
- Yext’s retail and hospitality index will provide a streamlined map development experience for our publishers and data enrichment.
- They’re also interested in piloting Vessel on their client pages as well. This gives Vessel access to 20,000+ SEO optimized retail profiles. We would see a massive increase in MEU.
- Locked in a hungry and focused dev intern for the Summer - Kanika Rawat.
- Secured API Access to Commission Junction - Monetization channel for our publishers.
Began validation with WordPress Engine - Distribution Network of 90K+ potential publishers.
- Headcount: 2FT / 2PT
- Interns: 1
- Next FT Hires: 1 Product Designer, 1 Dev Captain, and 1 Content Mktg/Engagement Lead
- Cumulative Funding for Vessel:
- Angel: $180,000
- Next Fundraise - Seed: $750,000
- Secured : $100,000
How you can help
- Connections to Squarespace.
- The goal is to validate Vessel as an Official Squarespace Integration. This presents seamless distribution and integration into 700K+ indy publishers.
- Looking for contacts through Premium Digital Content Publishers.
- Digital Magazines Examples: The Culture Trip or TimeOut.
- Media Networks Examples: Gannett Media or Voice Media Group
- Feedback, Tips or Considerations going into a partnership with Resy and Yext.
More to come. Feel free to reach out anytime.
Airion Watkins-Clark | Vessel CEO