What You Need to Know
Interactive content pieces can take on various forms, including interactive infographics, assessments, social sharing widgets, and our personal favorite: interactive maps. By creating these innovative experiences that combine technology, content, and design, you will find that you are maximizing your SEO potential and setting yourself up to achieve increases in engagement, return visits, dwell time, and conversions. In this walk-through, we will demonstrate how to interpret your Guide Manager, Venue Analytics, and Insights Dashboard so you can make the most of your Vessel experience.
First Things First: Defining Moment Engagement Rate (MER)
A moment is a single image or video content piece. The MER is the total amount of interactions those single images or video content pieces receive.
- Gives a high-level understanding of the guide's performance.
- Provides top-of-funnel insight into the reader's journey and decision making.
- The best metric to use when selling Sponsored Pins to advertisers.
The Guide Manager
- Unique Page Views (UPV): represents the pageviews that are from the same person, on the same page, in the same session, and just counts them as one.
- Map Engagement Rate (MER): represents how actively involved your audience is with your Vessel maps. The MER is the metric used to analyze the efficacy of your campaigns.
This recently released feature will allow INDY Pro users to see engagement data for specific venues. Venue insights include:
- Total Moment Views: represents the total number of times a single image or video was viewed. Repeated views of a single moment (i.e. image or video) are counted.
- Total Time Viewed (mins): represents the total amount of time in minutes that a venue's moments have been viewed.
- Action Clicks: represents to total number of times users clicked on the venue.
- Direction Clicks: represents the total number of people who requested directions to the venue via your Vessel map.
Call Clicks: represents the total number of phone calls that have been made to the venue via your Vessel map.
- Eng. Rate: represents how actively involved your audience is with the respective venue in your Vessel map.
- UPV: see above.
- Total View Time (mins): represents the total amount of time in minutes that all of your guide’s moments have been viewed.
- Content Engagement Rate: same as MER. See above.
- Total Calls: represents the total number of phone calls that have been made to venues via your Vessel maps.
- Total Direction Requests: represents the total number of people who requested directions to venues via your Vessel maps.
- Total Action Clicks: represents to total number of times users clicked on your Calls to Action (CTA).
• • •
We hope you found this tutorial helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us or leave a comment below. We'd love to hear from you!